Services for russian operators in Italy and Ticino CH
Consulenti & Partners, an organization that is well known and appreciated in Russia, where it established its successful headquarters 16 years ago, is considered as one of the most reliable partners, providing companies with assistance, trust operations and services to and from Italy and the Swiss area of Canton Ticino.
Consulenti & Partners provides Russian companies and businessmen, as well as investor companies of the Russian and CIS areas, with any type of assistance for business, research, investment, real estate operations, incorporation of companies and anything Russian operators may need to work in the Italian and Swiss Ticino areas.
Consulenti & Partners can provide Russian and CIS operators with all the assistance they may need, in particular with:
- Research of trade and manufacturing partners in Italy and in Ticino (CH).
- Contact and presentation of investment projects.
- Incorporation of companies and administrative operations.
- Activation of new business structures, both in Italy and in Ticino (CH).
- Trust operations.
- Research, check, assistance, and pre-negotiations for the purchase of real estate, companies, partnerships and businesses at all levels.
- Introduction of Russian and CIS products and companies in the Italian and Swiss Ticino areas.
- Establishment and management of commercial and trading companies.
- Evaluation of commercial interests and needs
- Analyses of measures aiming at tax optimization
- Accreditation from leading financial institutions and banks
- Establishment of banks, insurance or financial companies authorized to trade in Europe
- Establishment and management of real estate companies and follow up in administrative and cadastral procedures necessary to obtain permits.
- Counseling and assistance to obtain residence permits and tax ruling, tax agreements for lump-sum income tax.
- Establishment and management of on-shore companies (between Switzerland and other EU countries).
- Establishment of holding companies and presentation of consolidated financial statements
- Asset management.
- Tax and inheritance planning
- Trusts and foundations establishment
- Investments in shareholding of emerging companies and solvency checks